Inspiration | Social Media
Top 10 Dr.Seuss Quotes For Your Inspiration
Theodor Seuss Geisel, widely known as Dr. Seuss, was an American poet, writer and cartoonist known for his children’s books and awesome uplifting quotes. His quotes never fail to motivate and always make you smile. So here’s a list of some of my favorite Dr. Seuss quotes to inspire you!
1. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
2. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.”
3. “I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”
4. “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is You-er than You.”
5. “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?”
6. “Today is your day, your mountain is waiting. So get on your way.”
7. “A person’s a person, no matter how small.”
8. “Try them, try them, and you may! Try them and you may, I say.”
9. “Think and wonder, wonder and think.”
10. “Only you can control your future.”
Hope these quotes made at least a slight difference in your life (it did to mine!) and reminded you about the little things we tend to forget 🙂 Keep smiling!
image 2 credit: nattavut / FreeDigitalPhotos.net