20 Inspirational ‘Never Give Up’ Quotes By Famous People
Many times, life throws you a curveball and you feel like giving up. You think that nothing is going well and you feel dejected and demotivated. If you’re thinking about giving up – wait. Most successful people in the world have failed at some point in their lives. Do you idolize someone and want to be like them? Yup, they’ve had to face failure too.
I can tell you from my personal experience that giving up is not an option. I’ve seen some failures in my life, but had I given up back then, I wouldn’t be enjoying the results of my persistence right now. You never know – you might be this close to success, but because you gave up, you missed out on it. More importantly, challenges and setbacks are a part of life – how you tackle them and move ahead is what matters.
Firstly, you need to realize that every single person in this world has seen some kind of failure, so you’re not the only one. If you’re going through some really tumultuous times – reach out to loved ones, close friends, a psychiatrist and share your thoughts with them. You’re not alone – always remember that.
But every now and then, each one of us needs a boost of morale and motivational quotes can be really helpful in that case. The quotes in this post are from famous people in the world who have achieved a great degree of success. These successful people are from different walks of life, and their insights on never giving up are extremely encouraging. I hope that when you read these quotes, you’ll find the inspiration you’re looking for.
Motivational ‘Never Give Up’ Quotes
1. Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful. ~ Zig Ziglar
2. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. ~ Thomas Edison
3. It always seems impossible until it’s done. ~ Nelson Mandela
4. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. ~ Audrey Hepburn
5. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is true strength. ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
6. The one thing you’ve gotta do is that you need to always do the best you can do, no matter what the given situation, no matter what comes up against you. You do the best you can do, and you never give up. Never quit. ~ James Corden
7. You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it. ~ Maya Angelou
8. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts. ~ Winston Churchill
9. If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
10. Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine. ~ Jack Ma
11. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.~ Dale Carnegie
12. You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over. ~ Sir Richard Branson
13. All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better. ~ Samuel Beckett
14. Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. ~ Henry Ford
15. Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th. ~ Julie Andrews
16. Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength. ~ Theodore Roosevelt
17. I was taught the way of progress is neither swift nor easy. ~ Marie Curie
18. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. ~ Confucius
19. I actually learned that you should never give up, and if you love something, take courage and absolutely go after it. ~ Jessica Jung
20. Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
Hope these quotes gave you a new perspective on life, success and everything in between. Remember, failure is a stepping stone to success. Share this blog post to motivate and inspire someone you know! All the best!