I love Lady gaga. Her music, her style, everything. If you look closely, there is so much you can learn from her! She’s one of music industry’s most successful artists ever. Here are 6 things we can learn from Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta about life.
1. Do your best, be spectacular! Whenever she’s onstage, she gives her best – she owns the show. If you want to be on the top of the game, you gotta give your best shot. Whatever you’re doing in life, give your 100% to it, and you will shine.
2. Give back: Lady gaga supports a lot of causes – be it the Japan disaster relief, gay/lesbian support, children support, Alzheimer’s association and many more. It is important to give back to the society in every little way you can.
3. Don’t care what others think: People have their opinions – they will tell you that “you can’t” and “you won’t” because they are scared that “you WILL”. Don’t let them bring you down, ever. It’s YOUR life, right? Why let anyone else control it? How you live your life, is totally in your hands and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Don’t let anyone’s opinion drown your inner gut feeling.
As Lady gaga said, “Well, that’s your opinion, isn’t it? And I’m not about to waste my time trying to change it.”
4. Don’t let negativity bring you down: “Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put on some sunglasses, ‘cause we were born this way!” Negativity is everywhere, we must learn to look beyond it and keep doing our thing. Remember, if it is constructive criticism, take it and grow. If it is not, then let it go.
5. Don’t be afraid to be different: Don’t be afraid to dream. Different always stands out. Don’t you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can’t be exactly who you are. We have dreams, aspirations and high ambitions. People will tell us that we will never reach there. Don’t say anything to them, just prove them wrong.
You have to be unique, and different, and shine in your own way.– Lady Gaga
6. Do it with passion, complete dedication: Have you seen Lady gaga cry during her concerts? That happens when you see the fruit of your hardwork. Whatever you do, give your everything to it. Passion is necessary, dedication is important. Chase your dream wholeheartedly and success will come to you.
“I had a boyfriend who told me I’d never succeed, never be nominated for a Grammy, never have a hit song, and that he hoped I’d fail. I said to him, ‘Someday when we’re not together, you won’t be able to order a cup of coffee at the deli without hearing or seeing me’.”
What do you think? Do you have any more points to add? Feel free to comment! 🙂