Pixlr-o-matic : Amazing Photo Editing App For Android & iOS
As I was looking through the various photo editing apps in the android market, I came across this wonderful app called ‘Pixlr-o-matic’. It is a pretty cool app with a lot of color filters and effects to make your images look awesome just like you have in polaroid, hipstamatic, instagram and similar apps.
This app gives a nice darkroom feel in which you can layer filters, lighting and borders to give a retro or vintage look to your pics. What’s awesome is that there can be about 25,000 finishes for one image!
– Simple, fast and fresh UI.
– With the help of color filters you can add shades to it, adjust the tones, and achieve the desired look for your pictures.
– With 30 lighting effects you will be spoilt for choice. You can use sparkles, a grunge look among many others to boost your images.
– You can also pick frames and border for your pictures. You have 31 different choices for frames! I must say, the frames are very impressive and attractive.
– It is very easy to use too! Select a photo from your gallery and apply the effects. You can also snap a new picture from within the app.
– You can share your vintage image directly with your friends through Facebook or imm.io
– You can export your finished image back to your gallery. You can save the images in high resolution (up to 2k x 1k), depending on the resolution of the original image.
What I like about Pixlr-o-matic is that the finished images look very professional. I haven’t seen other apps in android which provide such high quality and unique filters like Pixlr-o-matic does.
If you love photo manipulation, I would highly recommend Pixlr-o-matic! Two thumbs up!
For android: You can download the app here
For iOS devices (Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.)
The Chrome web app:
Also, check out their pretty amazing website:
I’m using it on Chrome and this is just plain crazy fun!
Lionel Faleiro recently posted..Banned iPhone 4S Promo Video
Awesome! It’s great fun indeed.
Shall try it out…. =P
Hong Wei recently posted..Johnny Ang Mo, Reborn and Teppanyaki..
Let me know what you think of it! 😀
Very good article. I really enjoy your article, Thanks for sharing
Do the app work in a cross-platform app?
TechyJeev recently posted..“Not All Contacts Were Deleted” in iPhone, How to Fix?
Great article! Thank you so much for sharing.
Pixlr-o-matic is amazing app. This is one of my best and favriot app thank you for sharing.