We all have our own opinions about social media. You like it or you hate it. Or (like me) you LOVE it. Social media used to be a part of our life and now, our life is a part of social media. With the new Facebook features/layout rolling out, social media is definitely taking over our life, and hey, we’re loving it! So, here’s a collection of some great quotes about social media I found via the various social networks. Enjoy!
1. Social Media makes the world smaller and brings our Hearts Together. ~ @LoriMoreno
2. Twitter is a place where one person can help another person anywhere in the world. ~ @TweetSmarter
3. “Social media is not the answer to every problem, but it is undoubtedly a useful and powerful advance in learning.” ~ Unknown
4. Focus on how to be social, not on how to do social. ~ Jay Baer
5. “LinkedIn is for the people you know. Facebook is for the people you used to know. Twitter is for people you want to know” ~ Source unknown
6. “Don’t say anything online that you wouldn’t want plastered on a billboard with your face on it.” – Erin Bury (Sprouter community manager)
7. “Social Media is about sociology and psychology more than technology.” – Brain Solis Principal of FutureWorks
8. “Do not say a little in many words but a great deal in a few.” – Pythagoras (perfect quote for twitter) via @buildandbalance
9. On Twitter we get excited if someone follows us. In real life we get really scared and run away. ~Unknown via @mozusa
10. “Social networks aren’t about Web sites. They’re about experiences.” ~ Mike DiLorenzo
Do you like the above quotes? Did I miss out on any great ones? Which are your favorite awesome or funny quotes about social media? Share it with us in the comments!
Share image credit: Master isolated images / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Social media image credit: digitalart / FreeDigitalPhotos.net